RediJect D-Luciferin Ultra (K+ salt) is a novel bioluminescent in vivo substrate in a ready-to-use pre-formulated injectable format developed by the in vivo imaging leaders to fit your laboratory workflow.
Rediject D-Luciferin Ultra is pre-formulated with a fluorescent marker to validate your substrate injection. With PerkinElmer’s Rediject D-Luciferin Ultra you can ensure reproducible results by minimizing variability due to formulation and substrate injection, minimizing freeze/thaw and controlling batch to batch variation.
Rediject D-Luciferin Ultra is pre-formulated with a rapidly clearing fluorescent dye to validate the integrity of your substrate injection, so with a quick fluorescent image on your IVIS system you know immediately if an injection failed and you can normalize your bioluminescence results. With Rediject D-Luciferin Ultra bioluminescent substrate, you can have extra confidence in your data quality.
· Pre-formulated, batch controlled D-Luciferin for in vivo use
· Instantly validate your injection quality and minimize data variability
· Save substantial time and effort by minimizing pre-imaging preparation steps
· Dispensed to image 5 animals per vial* (10 vials/kit)
· In vivo imaging quality, validated on IVIS imaging systems
For laboratory use only. This product is intended for animal research only and not for use in humans.