· Each lot of plates is tested for the amount of functional proteins coated onto the 6-well plates to ensure lot-to-lot consistency.
· Functional performance was validated by culturing undifferentiated human embryonic stem cells (H9, H14, or H1 from WiCell Institute) in combination with mouse embryonic fibroblast (MEF) conditioned media (CM) supplemented with 8 ng/ml of basic FGF.
· Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi.
· Improved Transfection Efficiencies of hES Cells
· Easier DNA, RNA, and Protein Isolation
· Quality Assurance Tested
· Ready-to-Use Convenience
· Optimized culture protocol
· Maintain Only One Cell Type
Preparation and Storage
Stable for at least three months from date of shipment when stored at -20°C.
When cultured on Corning Matrigel Matrix, hES cells:
· Maintain normal karyotype
· Demonstrate a stable proliferation rate and high telomerase activity
· Express characteristic undifferentiated hES cell markers
· Form teratomas in severe combined immunodeficient (SCID) mice and differentiate into cells from all three germ layers