Corning® PureCoat™ surfaces are a novel family of chemically-defined, animal-free cell culture surfaces designed to enhance cell performance. A proprietary thin-film coating technology produces a uniform, functionalized surface that provides a highly controlled environment for cell culture applications, 5/pack, 50/case.
· Optimal Performance Surface technology enhances attachment, proliferation, and recovery post-thaw for a variety of cells with poor attachment properties – mainly primary cells, transfected cells, and fastidious cell lines in serum-free or serum-reduced conditions.
· Lot-to-Lot Consistency Both surfaces are highly consistent from lot-to-lot. They are quality control tested using an appropriate cell line.
· Delivering Choice Surface chemistries are available on a variety of cultureware for preparative cell culture and drug discovery assays
· Store at room temperature — no special storage or handling required
· Stable for at least 18 months from date of manufacture
· Sterilized to SAL 10⁻⁶ by gamma irradiation
· Non-cytotoxic and nonpyrogenic
· Cultureware material is polystyrene suitable for cell culture