Corning® PureCoat™ surfaces are a novel family of chemically-defined, animal-free cell culture surfaces designed to enhance cell performance. A proprietary thin-film coating technology produces a uniform, functionalized surface that provides a highly controlled environment for cell culture applications, 5/pack, 50/case.
· Store at room temperature — no special storage or handling required
· Stable for at least 18 months from date of manufacture
· Quality control tested using an appropriate cell line
· Sterilized to SAL 10⁻⁶ by gamma irradiation
· Non-cytotoxic and nonpyrogenic
· Cultureware material is polystyrene suitable for cell culture