Axygen® Impermamat AxyMats™ sealing mats minimize evaporation in a wide range of temperatures in PCR and storage applications. ImpermaMats are chemically resistant, reusable sealing mats, that provide a high degree of confidence. For storage applications involving more aggressive solvents, they contain no adhesives or extractable to contaminate samples. Made of research-grade silicone, they can be autoclaved, and following a bleach wash and ethanol rinse protocol, they can also be reused.
· Chemical resistance - can be used in any application requiring the presence of DMSO or similar solvent
· Contains no adhesives, no extractables to contaminate samples
· Tight seal to the plate, no sample evaporation or well-to-well contamination
· Usable within wide temperature range from -80°C up to +121°C
· High contrast alphanumeric grid for easy well identification
· Compatibility: P-384-120SQ-C, P-384-240SQ-C
· For use with 384-well deep well plates