The white ProxiPlate™-96 has shallow wells with a capacity of 100 µL per well, which allows 384-well sample volumes in 96-well format. The shallow well positions the sample much closer to the analyzer's detectors, which in combination with the enhanced light reflection properties of the white polystyrene, results in increased counting efficiencies. The increase in sensitivity also helps reduce reagent costs. This makes the ProxiPlate™ ideally suited for Scintillation Proximity Assays (SPA) using the TopCount™ Microplate Scintillation and Luminescence Counter. The pinch bar design facilitates robotic handling.
PerkinElmer microplates are produced under clean room conditions to reduce dust or other contaminants. Bar coded microplates are also available.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique, shallow wells for increased sensitivity
- Low reagent volumes for efficient SPAs
- High-gloss, white surface for excellent reflectivity
- Footprint conforms to proposed industry standard (SBS)
- Pinch bar design for optimal robotic processing
- Low volume 96-well applications
- Scintillation Proximity Assays (SPA)
- Cases of 50 are packaged as 2 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates.
- TC-treated cases of 50 are packaged as 50 individually bagged and sealed lidded plates.
- TC-treated cases of 160 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 20 lidded plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps of 4 lidded plates.
- Cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates.
- TC-treated cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates. Lids are not included but can be ordered separately as Cat. No. 6005619 for 96-well plates or Cat. No. 6007619 for 384-well plates.