Shallow-well 384-well white tissue culture-treated (TC-treated) microplate for lower volume and increased sensitivity in cell-based assays.
Tissue-culture treated microplates are supplied with lids except when supplied in a case of 200 microplates. Lids for a case of 200 microplates must be purchased separately. Please see part number 6007619, sterile, universal lids for 384-well plates.
The white ProxiPlate™-384 TC microplate contains shallow wells with a total volume of 20 µL, which allows 384-well sample volumes in the 384-well format. The shallow wells position samples much closer to the analyzers detectors, which results in increased counting effciencies. The increased sensitivity can also be used to reduce reagent costs in assays. These plates are manufactured from high-quality, white plastic resin, which reduces autofluorescence and results in low background signals. The pinch bar design facilitates automated processing by robotized systems. PerkinElmer microplates are produced under clean room conditions to reduce dust or other contaminants. Bar coded microplates are available.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique, shallow wells for increased sensitivity
- Low reagent volumes for efficient SPAs
- High-gloss, white surface for excellent reflectivity
- Footprint conforms to proposed industry standard (SBS)
- Pinch bar design for optimal robotic processing
- Low volume 96-well applications
- Scintillation Proximity Assays (SPA)
- Cases of 50 are packaged as 2 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates.
- TC-treated cases of 50 are packaged as 50 individually bagged and sealed lidded plates.
- TC-treated cases of 160 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 20 lidded plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps of 4 lidded plates.
- Cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates.
- TC-treated cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates. Lids are not included but can be ordered separately as Cat. No. 6005619 for 96-well plates or Cat. No. 6007619 for 384-well plates.