The black ProxiPlate™-384 F contains shallow wells with a total volume of 20 µL, which allows 384-well sample volumes in the 384-well format. The shallow wells position samples much closer to the analyzer?s detectors, which results in increased counting effciencies. The increased sensitivity can also be used to reduce reagent costs in TRF assays. The black Proxi-Plate™-384 F is manufactured from high-quality, black plastic resin, which reduces autofluorescence and results in low background signals. The pinch bar design of the ProxiPlate™-384 F facilitates automated processing by robotized systems. PerkinElmer microplates are produced under clean room conditions to reduce dust or other contaminants. Bar coded microplates are available.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique, shallow wells for increased sensitivity
- Low reagent volumes for efficient time-resolved fluorescent assays
- Low autofluorescence
- Footprint conforms to proposed industry standard (SBS)
- Pinch bar design for optimal robotic processing
- Low volume fluorescence applications
- HTRF/TRF assays
- Cases of 50 are packaged as 2 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates.
- TC-treated cases of 50 are packaged as 50 individually bagged and sealed lidded plates.
- TC-treated cases of 160 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 20 lidded plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps of 4 lidded plates.
- Cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates.
- TC-treated cases of 200 are packaged as 8 sleeves of 25 plates each. Each sleeve as 5 wraps with 5 plates. Lids are not included but can be ordered separately as Cat. No. 6005619 for 96-well plates or Cat. No. 6007619 for 384-well plates.